Friday, February 15, 2008

5 years and counting.



So on Feb. 14 was our 5 year anniversary. Jared surprised me by taking me to the roof restaurant and it was the nicest restaurant i have ever been to there was a live Pianist and some of the best food we have ever had. We had a beautiful view of the temple and most of salt lake from were we where sitting. In the middle on dinner they gave me a rose(from Jared) it was the best night ever, my Jared is always thinking outside the box, he is alway trying to make me happy(he does). It has been a rocky 5 years but im happy we have been through all we have been though, because if not i dont think we would be as happy as we are today. I got so lucky to have married my best friend, we fill in each others blanks, i find ever thing he loses, he positive when in not, i remeber everthing that he doest, he save and i spend, i clean when he doesnt, he strong when im not, im needy and hes not, i pick him up when hes down, he fights for me when i cant, we both love our kids more then antything and the church, thats how we stay so stong it not just Jared and me its Jared, me and the lord. I cant wait for the next 50 plus year with my best friend.

This is what we could see out the window.

6 comments:

Trent & Emily Davies said...

How romantic! You guys are the cutest couple in the world! Where did you get that dress I love it?!!!

Unknown said...

Fun! You look so beautiful in the pictures. It's always nice to get dressed up when you have a couple a kids, I think :) lol. Sorry bout your rash!! That sucks! Beautiful view for your anniversary dinner :) And...I also like your new blog layout lol :)

Sunderman Family said...

You guys look so good. Happy anniversary!

Anita Baker said...

AMAZING.

i remember when you two were dating. i'm glad you guys are so happy. congrats.

do you know any cute single men? i need to date more! ha ha, j/k...or am i? ;)

hugs,

amera

Josh and Michelle said...

Congrats Lanie, that is so great. You look gorgeous.Did you guys meet in there or move there?

Tiffani said...

Jared needs to give Andrew some tips on being romantic, it sounds like you had the perfect night. You guys are hot.