Friday, October 3, 2008

Apple Hill.

OK this was the first time in two years that we have been able to take the kids to apple hill. When we lived in Utah i missed it like crazy, So it was fun to go back and the kids had so much fun. I'm so happy to be back home.

The boys wouldnt work with me at all, Look at poor Rowan.

Jared and the boys looking at the fish.


Landon wouldn't get up.

Look how long her hair is getting.

Rowan feeding the fish, More like feeding her self.



The boys eating there apples.

5 comments:

BusyMama said...

Wow! Your family is adorable! I'm so glad you found us. I think about you every time I look through my FRIGHTENING girls camp pics. Keep in touch. :)

Johnsons Away said...

How fun! I love Apple Hill.

Mamasita said...

You guys are too cute!
It was really fun meeting you and Jared last night! I hope we can see you guys again!
Maybe you can join us for BUNCO!!!

Teneil said...

Lanie! So you guys are back in Sacramento, huh? Rob and I are living in Lincoln. It was great to see your blog and how your kids have grown. Glad to see you are all doing well.

Anita Baker said...

i also have a love for apple hill, but not the farm you went to. i like the one that has the maze attached to it. but i do like the caramel from the one you went too! plus it's the most kid friendly and your kids look adorable!