Sunday, November 2, 2008

Carving pumpkins.

So we finally are in our own place. It has taken me a little bit to get to my blogging. Here are the kids carving pumpkins and making Halloween cookies.
The boys with there pumpkins.
Rowan loved it, she wanted to help do everything.

Landon is so good with his baby sister.

Gavin didn't want to touch it.
Rowan trying to eat the frosting.


Gavin helping cut out the cookies.
Landon helping.
Landon just kept eating.

Gavin just did one, and wanted to eat it.
All the cookies.

3 comments:

Sunderman Family said...

Yummmm Cookies!! They turned out cute.

Anita Baker said...

make me some of those!

Tiffani said...

the cookies are so pretty! They look like some out of a magazine but then again I cannot make sugar cookies...long story, but I ruin them.